LP Cure is our newest product offering, which features our traditional dry nonwoven felt tube product that is saturated with polyester, vinyl ester or non-styrene resin. Resins may be cured using hot water or steam.
LP Cure liners are available in sizes ranging from 3-48 inches in diameter. Liner thicknesses are available in increments of .5 mm. Larger liners may be available with the limitations being transportability due to weight and the capacity of the given facility.
- LP Cure felt liners are designed and manufactured using the same process as our traditional LP Dry product. Read the detailed process here. The tubes are then transported to one of our centrally located resin saturation facilities.
- Prior to resin saturation, the tube is prepared inside the environment of a climate-controlled facility where the resin, catalysts and tube temperature conditions are manageable.
- A vacuum is applied to evacuate the air from the liner to fully infuse the felt with the resin/catalyst mixture.
- Resin and catalysts are calibrated through sensitive flow monitoring equipment and controlled with the use of pinch rollers, specifically gapped to the appropriate thickness of the liner.
- After the tube is resin-saturated, it is directly loaded onto a truck that is typically refrigerated, and provided by the customer.